Aug 2014 – Dec 2015
I joined E-Frag after learning the ropes at HLTV.org to head our content.
E-Frag was a small, distributed team with big goals. During my time at E-Frag, I've learnt the most from Petar Markovic (@pecagg). Towards the end, I've also learnt first-hand about the importance of company culture and choosing the right co-founders. Very thankful for this opportunity.
We held a number of successful esports tournaments.
Projects I worked on:
- 🏆 ESEC2014 and 🏆 ESEC2015. The first clanbase-like tournaments in CS:GO.
- Launching E-Frag net (☠️deprecated)
- Launching and organizing 🏆 The 2015 World Championships in CS:GO (US$100,000)
- We took the concept of ESEC and Clanbase further. The World Championships was the first ever nation-based CS:GO championship open to all regions. Kind of a precursor to WESG Tournaments.
- Didn't work out as we had hoped. Due to internal conflicts, I left after we finished running the qualifiers.
I also had the chance to create exclusive content at a handful of premier esports events and got to support managing a top20 CS:GO team (🇧🇬E-Frag net Esports Club).